Photo by John Bonke
FAIRHAVEN TOWNSHIP - The Bay Port Museum is officially open with an Open House and Ribbon Cutting on Saturday, July 8. The Bay Port Area Historical Society hosted the event. Pictured here cutting the ribbon are Kellie Sprague, a historical member since 1975 (left), and President Susan Schweitzer (right). Pictured with them are: (l-r) former treasurer Shirley Sprague, Vice President Karen Baur, Rev. Justin Kuhl of Son’s Life Missionary Church, longtime member Alma Stahl and State Representative Ed Canfield. The museum is located at 1004 Kuhl Road; take M-25 (Unionville Road) and go 3 miles south of Bay Port, turn west on Geiger Road, and go 1 mile; the museum is on the corner of Geiger and Kuhl roads. For more information, call 989-453-3638. 4p1.jpg

Copyright © 2009-2018 Huron County View, All Rights Reserved

Click here for digital edition
2017-07-13 digital edition